Sunday 13 November 2011

Post a Photo a Week Challenge Week 6

Handmade.



Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400


This is a cute chinchilla that my mum made called Bongo. I love the eyes and that they are different colours.


Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.5
Speed : 1/50
IOS : 200


This is a pompom that Bram made at school. It's very colourful and fluffy!


Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.5
Speed : 1/40
IOS : 200



This is a cross stitch I did of some holly and berries. I added some felt to the back and some ribbon so we could hang it on our Christmas tree.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me on your blog - you are very kind ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours in the pom pom and as a fellow cross stitcher your Christmas decoration is lovely. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid, these are really well photographed which can be very hard to do. Love the pompom
    Heres a handmade photo from me
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/diamantedream/6096437632/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete