Sunday 4 March 2012

My presentation

I did my presentation on Friday. It went really well and so did everyone else's. I was very nervous about it doing it but after I had done it I felt really good. At the end of my presentation I said that I was going to carry on doing a theme every week and this weeks theme was people, so I took a picture of everyone who came to watch.




I also got asked some questions at the end. It was very difficult to think of answers at the time but I will think about them then answer them on my blog. Here they are...

Who's your favourite photographer?

What equipment do you want next?

Whats your next theme?

Whats your favourite theme?

Where can I find your blog?

What was your favourite photograph?


Some of the other presentations were

The history of MI5 - by Izaak
Free running - by Charlie
The history of the London underground - by Gregory
Then it was my turn.
Abstract art - by Lily
Scuba diving - by Gwen
The book Holes - by Charlotte
The history of medical ethics and law - by Daniel

The presentation of abstract art involved people getting up and to create some abstract art. Heres some pictures of it.




I will also be posting pictures of everyones work about their presentations soon.

I would also like to thank everyone who helped me with my project and who followed my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, it sound like you and everyone else did very well. You should be very proud of what you achieved. I am glad you are carrying on

    ReplyDelete