Saturday 15 October 2011

Post a Photo a Week Challenge Week 2

Circles.


Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/5.6
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400

This is Bram's spinning top. I took the photo from above when it was spinning.



Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400

This is a photo of our cookie jar - which is usually full of cookies! The photo has lots of circles in it.


Shot on : Canon IOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400

This is a dream catcher that my parents bought when they went to Canada. I took the photo from above.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, loving your photo challenge (which I came across through your mum's blog). Will photograph something circular to send you for your collection. Elaine, Ellie's Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my circle for you (hope you got my previous comment). It's on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elliestreasures/sets/72157627900515728/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good eye and the white on white photo of the dream catcher must have been hard to achieve with such definition, well done

    ReplyDelete