Thursday 20 October 2011

Post a Photo a Week Challenge Week 3

Music.


Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400


This is a photo of Noah's keyboard which he has been playing for 5 months. In his lessons he plays the songs in order from a book. He has nearly finished his first book. He has a Yamaha PSR E223.

Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400

This is my acoustic guitar. I have been playing for 6 months. I've learnt chords, barre chords and strumming by playing and learning songs I would like to play.

Shot on : Canon EOS 400D
Aperture : f/4.0
Speed : 1/60
IOS : 400

This is my iPod. I have 484 songs, 33 music videos and 73 artists on it. I've had it for about a year and a half.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of your guitar - I would love to be able to play but I could never get my fingers to stretch far enough

    ReplyDelete