Friday 7 October 2011

What's my project all about?

I decided to do photography as my class 8 project because I enjoy taking photo's but, I also enjoy writing. I decided to combine the two together in a blog because my mum blogs and my family is always a big part of my mum's blogging activity. We've all been featured in it several times!

My aim is to take a photo a week, choose a new theme each week and publish them here. I will be doing this project until at least the end of February, so I may need some suggestions for themes. If anyone is out there reading this please feel free to help.

Thank you.

Tess

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tess and welcome to the world of blogging. Im a big fan of your mums crafting and blogging talents. I will look forward to seeing the results of your photography project.
    Theme ideas:
    autumn colours
    family
    liquid
    movement

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess and another welcome :)

    I look forwards to seeing your photos.

    My theme suggestions:
    Yourself;
    Treasured possession; and
    Music.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Tess I will follow as much as possible,
    Say hi toyour mum and my Theme ideas would be

    Circles
    Weather
    Bright colours
    Skys
    Wings or winged creatures

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of your help, I will be using your ideas. Love Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tess, Good luck with the project. My ideas would be...

    Boys (slugs and snails and puppy dog tails - thats what little boys are made of)
    Things that make me smile
    Recycling

    Best of luck - look forward to seeing your choices x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your project :) I will suggest....

    Trees
    Handmade
    Family
    Water
    Sleep

    ReplyDelete